Friday, 15 July 2011

Happy Birthday

Is everyone ready for the new Christmas release?  There will be lots of sneak peeks, fun prizes, and, of course, all the adorable new images that will be available soon!  Just wait until you see them!  Remember to check back in on the 18th when all the fun starts!

IMG_5987 
Before the sneak peeks of the new release start, I have another card to share using one of the adorable images from the last release, Emma Presents.  She is so sweet!  I paired the image with some patterned papers from My Mind’s Eye’s Just Dreamy 2 line.

IMG_5988 
I die cut my image with a circle nestability die and then colored it with copic markers.   I used these marker colors: BG000, BG01, BG02, R24, R27, R46, R89, E000, E00, E11, E13, R20, W1, W5, W7, W9, YR12, YR16, YR18, R30, R32, E30, E31, E53, E55, E57, E59, YG63, YG67, E37, B32, B34, C2.  After coloring my image, I masked it and used my air compressor and few copic markers (YR30, YR32, W5) to spray the floor and background behind the image.

I stitched all my layers, added some ribbon and flowers, and a sentiment from the Happy Circular Sentiments stamp set.

IMG_5991 
I decorated the inside of my card with the same patterned papers I used on the front of the card.  I added a sentiment from the A5 Verses stamp set.  I stitched my layers and finished it off with a little red felt heart.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Niki

9 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card! I love the image and the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her dark hair is just gorgeous with this vibrant Red! Beautiful card, thank you for being so inspirational!
    Hugs
    Tammy Louise

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is one fab card ! love the stitching details !!! really great !
    greetings, martina
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card Niki. Lovely strong colours.

    Jx

    ReplyDelete
  5. luv the image ~ the colors, flowers the whole detailing is very stunning... great card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Uhooi ..
    Wow,, It works great, beautiful and creative,,

    Uhooi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, great design and fab papers!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete