Thursday, 21 July 2011

Fun and Games

lotvfunsm

We are back again today with a new challenge over at the Lily Of The Valley Challenge Blog where the challenge is Fun and Games.

I have used one of the soon to be released images today called Build a Snowman.

Isn’t this new release just to die for like I told you the first of the week ???

My image has been colored with my copic’s and I used some glamour dust on my image too.

The sentiment is also from Lily Of The Valley from the Christmas Circular Sentiments Collection

I used some raffia ribbon and some button snowflakes from my stash

And the snowflakes I have added some Diamond Dust to they are punched from MS and Nankong punches.

I do hope you will come and join us over at the challenge blog.

lotvfun

Thanks for stopping bye and visiting. Sending  you all Big Hugs ((((((((())))))))))))

9 comments:

  1. WOWZERS!!! This is sooo beautiful!!!! Love everything about it! Great Job!!!
    ~Heidi Brawley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is just perfect! Love the image...got to have that!...and that pink mesh is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you pulled so many different patterns and colors together to make up one fabulous card creation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is another gorgeous creations that you have put together :) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This is just gorgeous! really sweet image!

    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow another beauty. I just love these beautiful images!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is simply stunning, love the image!
    Hugs Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, lovely image and the sparkled snowflake looks wonderful.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete