Saturday, 23 July 2011

From Our Home to Yours

IMG_6055

Hi Everyone! I have a card to share today using another one of the new stamps from Lili of the Valley, Turkey Dinner. I love this image! (Of course, I love them all! lol) The new stamps will be on sale soon (July 25th)!

I stamped the image on copic x-press it cardstock and colored it with copic markers. I used these markers to color the image: E21, E23, E25, E27, E29, T1, T3, T5, T7, C2, Y17, W1, W3, W5, W7, E31, E33, E35, E37, YG93, YG95, YG97, E000, E00, E11, E13, R20, R21, BG11, BG13, BG53, BG05, YR30, R24, R27, R46, R89, colorless blender. I used some Christmas papers from Bo Bunny. I die cut the image using a rectangle nestability die and stitched around my papers.

IMG_6058

I also used a sentiment from Lili of the Valley’s Christmas Circular Sentiments stamp set. I added a small filigree gold corner from Wild Orchid Crafts. I also used some gold elastic cord and some red buttons from my stash.

IMG_6062
I decorated the inside of the card with the same patterned papers that I used on the front, some more gold corners, and a sentiment from the A5 Verses stamp set.

Have a great weekend!

Niki

6 comments:

  1. Oooh this is a very awesome card... luv all that stitching going on and those images are darn cute...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeos card. I just love that wee image! Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card, the image is great, I can imagine the little dog saying replace the cracker in the bowl with the big juicy bird. Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is yet another gorgeous card:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi This one is so cool so many to choose from love these Bo Bunny papers and the way you have done the buttons is a super idea ! Thanks for the peak! Kitty ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do like this 'Turkey dinner' christmas stamp!!
    You have made a beautiful colored christmas card with it!!

    Welmoed

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving us a comment, we love to read them all.
Let us know what you think of Lili of the Valley, our website, our blog, our products ...in fact anything really!