Thursday, 28 July 2011

Christmas Dance

lotv28sm

 

Good day everyone !! Hope your week is going well.

Today we have a new challenge up over at Lily Of The Valley Challenge Blog. There is a wonderful sketch by my teamie Domi. Thanks dear gorgeous.

I have used today for my card Christmas Dance. Isn’t she adorable?? I have also used one of the sentiments from the A5 Verses .
My papers and ribbon are from BoBunny and I have used some snowflake buttons and also a spellbinders snowflake die.

I know many of you have gotten these adorable images now and I know you are having a blast with them.

Do hope you will come and join in the challenge with us this week. See you there.

Big Hugs ((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))

lotv28

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty - I love the lilacs and purples. I'm a total sucker for snowflakes so your embellishments have really hit the spot!! Gorgeous! :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely card love the colours and the image is wonderful, great background papers too!:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving us a comment, we love to read them all.
Let us know what you think of Lili of the Valley, our website, our blog, our products ...in fact anything really!