Tuesday, 26 July 2011

Advent Calendar

lotv5sm

Hello dear Lily Of The Valley  friends.

I was able to get a few more of the new release done over the weekend from Lily Of The Valley and thought I would show you what I made.

Did you all fill your carts up???

I used the new Advent Calendar. Oh I just love this one.  I colored it with my copics and used some papers from MME. The sentiment is also from Lily Of The Valley. The corner punch is a die from Spellbinders and the doily is a die from Marianne Designs.  I used some flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts as well as the lace and the leaf is from Nellie Snellen, the branch punch is from MS. Ribbon is from SU

Have a great day and thanks for stopping bye. Big Hugs ((((((())))))))))

lotv5

4 comments:

  1. hiya sweetie
    this is amazing
    i just love the calander hunni
    your card is awesome as always sweetie
    enjoy your day hun
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi live this stamp figure I will be using this one lots. I love your festive colouring and all your details ! Kitty :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing l saw this image and thought about buing it but until now wasn't sure but l'm sure now l'll be ording it soon:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous xmas card.. That calendar is an awesome idea to put on a card... great colors and layout...
    Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete