Sunday, 24 July 2011

5 hours to go and counting!!!!!!

Well Peeps thats come around quickly there is now only 5 hours to go before you can get you hands on the lovely new Lili of the Valley Christmas Release, they go on sale at MIDNIGHT tonight.  As well as giving me  chance to show you my last sneak peek it has also allowed me to show off my NEW LOVE Crafters Companion Spectrum Noir marker pens. 

IMG_0590 

Being a Granma to 7 boys this has to be my favourite image from the new release it is called “Ski Jump”.  The papers used at from Nitwits Collection Simple Joys, I have run green card through the Cuttlebug in the Snowflake  embossing  folder.  The Christmas tree is a die cut from Mariannes Designs and is available from Crafts U Love, and the border is a border punch from Martha Stewart I have glittered the tree and border with Glamour Dust.  The sentiment which I have attached with staples is from Lili of the Valley  A5 Verse Sheet   set 10.  To find out more pop over to my blog

IMG_0591

Looking forward to seeing all your creations with the new stamps

Hugs

Jacqui xxx

 

3 comments:

  1. hiya sweetie
    oh my
    only 5 hours to go
    than i'm already a sleep, hihihihi
    congrats on the sweetest new release hunni
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm checking the time as l'm typing this message only 50min's now!!:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card with a stunning stamp! Love it :)

    Hugs Yolanda

    ReplyDelete