Tuesday, 14 June 2011

WooHooo they are on sale NOW!!!!!!!!

IMG_0372a

Hello!!!! its a minute past midnight as this is posted and the New Summer Girl release has been available to buy for 1 minute on the Lili of the Valley Website.  I thought I would give you a little reminder just in case you had managed to miss all the stunning DT sneak peeks that have been flying around blog land this week Smile

I think you will agree with me that our Design Team members have produced some of the best cards ever with these cute new images Thank you girls for all the hard work, but then I know you have loved  playing with these  little darlings.

IMG_0372

I have kept this card especially for tonight I think the sentiment and the name of this stamp is perfect for the release, as it is time to say hello to Milly, Maisie and Emma our new girls.  If you would like more info on this card I will be posting it on my blog tomorrow.

IMG_0373

I am sure lots of you stayed up to be first to place your orders, once you have done so at least you can sleep knowing they will be with you very very soon

Hugs Jacqui xxx

5 comments:

  1. I have ordered mine but had a problem finding them...had to do a search under Milly...not sure if it's just me.

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoooo!!! Got my order in now I can go to bed hehe! This card is too gorgeous as always Jacs, very appropriate as you said. Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really its fabulous!!! you have done a great job its a creative and hard work...
    Plastic Business Cards
    Plastic Business Cards
    Plastic Business Cards

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow hun, she's a little cracker! Didn't stay up til midnight, but was up early this morning - and all ordered! Who's a naughty Squirrel then, lol! Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete