Monday, 13 June 2011

Wherever your dreams

lotv4sm

Well it’s Monday and that means most of us are back to work. The weekends just fly don’t they?

Today I have another sneak peak for you from Lily Of The Valley , these dolls are going to be released in just another  day !!! I know you all are as excited as I am for these cuties are so adorable.

Today I am showing you Maisie Sitting Pretty!! Precious isn’t she?? She has been colored with my copic’s and these papers are from MME.

I  used the SU ticket punch and added some brads to the corner of my image and   I have also used one of the newer sentiments from Lily Of The Valley  from the A5 Verses.

Ribbon is some seam binding I got over at Really Reasonable Ribbon and I just topped it with a button and I have added some flat pearls and a bumble bee bling from BG.

 

lotv4

3 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Donalda.
    Such a cute stamp and beautifully colored. i love the DP's and the ribbon.
    hugs Maz

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i am loving these sample they really do show the stamps off to their best and think i need them all. Love the bee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this little miss, and what a stunning card Donalda I adore the colour xx

    ReplyDelete