Sunday, 5 June 2011

Two Bits of News you will not want to miss

Good evening LOTV  lovers,  I  have news of 2 exciting happenings at Lili of the Valley this week, first as from MIDNIGHT TONIGHT there will be 10% off all purchases from the Lili of the Valley Website.  What a great time to get those stamps you have been looking at and wanting.

 

girl2d

 

The second bit of news is the release on 14th June of our new Summer Girl Images (a little sneak peak above),   as from Tomorrow you will be seeing sneak peaks on our design Teams Blogs, and I will post the first of my sneak cards featuring these little cuties on here in the morning (Monday), so don’t forget to pop back.

10 comments:

  1. Oooo I can't wait! You're teasing us again hehe!! Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. O wow that is great, I love the 10% off and o 14th June is way tooo far hehe xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh such good news looking forward to seeing this little cuties.......:)Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh...can't wait!! That little sneaky peak looks gorgeous!!

    fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. hiya sweetie
    that looks so sweet
    can't wait to see the rest hunni
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete
  6. wowwwwwwwwwwwww a new release!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank goodness I get paid today - best I save as much as I can between now and next week! Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, great! I can't wait to see the new release.

    Hugs
    Thea

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay!! I can't wait to see them!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh I can't wait to see the rest.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete