Sunday, 12 June 2011

A Touch of the Jimmy Choo’s

shoes2

Hope you are enjoying a restful Sunday, sorry there was no post from me yesterday after the hectic crafty week I have had I decided I just had to tidy up the craft room I could hardly open the door for rubbish on the floor, Why Oh Why do I not tidy up as I go!!!!! I will never learn.

shoes

Today with have Emma – “Shoes, Shoes, Shoes”,  not long to wait now for the release of this stunning new Lili of the Valley Summer Girls release, so make sure you stay up until midnight tomorrow night to be one of the first to get your order in.

Tim Holtzs Distressing tool came in to action for this card, all the lovely Panduro “Lavender” paper stack have been distressed with it, of course I just had to use the new Raffia Ribbon from Wild Orchid Crafts as soon as it arrived.  The Flowers are also from Wild Orchid Crafts.  The Lace has been distressed with “Dusty Concord”  Distress Ink to match Emma’s dress.  The Dewdrops and Lace are both available at The Ribbon Girl.

shoes1 

Copics Used:

Flesh: E01, E00, E000, E0000

Hair: E53, E51,

Hat, Sash, Bag and Shoes: V12, V01, V000. V0000

Dress: Box, Flower etc: R81, RV000, RV0000

Extras: E43, E42, E41, E40

Have a good day

Hugs

Jacqui zzzz

7 comments:

  1. Everything you do is amazing! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a GORGEOUS image and card. Love your colours.

    Judi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful love the colours you have used and she is the sweetest image.
    Hugs Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous Jacqui, so very pretty
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning Jacqui,
    another fabulous card, yes cannot wait for the new stamps. Have a lovely day. Hugs JO.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifull paper and stamp. Very pretty card.
    Hugs Elise

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, Jacqui! I love the soft colors, patterned papers, and flowers!

    ReplyDelete