Sunday, 12 June 2011

Time to Shop!

lotv4sm

Happy Sunday Lily Of The Valley Fans !!! Oh it is getting so close for these adorable new girlie images to be released. I am so happy today to show you Emma with Birthday Presents. Oh I tell you I love all of this release so much there is no way I could pick a favorite out of this release. They are all just adorable.

Emma has been colored with my copic’s and I have used some papers from MME. The ribbon and flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and I have also added a photo corner from Spellbinders and the leaf punch is from Nellie Snellen. I have added some flat pearls to the card and this lovely sentiment is also from Lily Of The Valley from the Mixed Circular Collection.

Well I do hope you all have a wonderful Sunday and get ready for the release date is just around the corner.

Thanks for stopping bye today and Sending You All Big Hugs (((((((())))))))))

lotv4

1 comment:

  1. So cute, Donalda! I love the colors and your coloring!

    ReplyDelete