Tuesday, 7 June 2011

A Sneaky Peeky of Milly - Just for You!!

Oh my goodness!!! There is so much excitement going on at LOTV!!!! The new release at LOTV includes 16 of the cutest little girlie stamps and will be available on Tuesday, June 14, and I know you will LOVE every single one of them!! Here is one of those little darlings:



I used Bazzill for the base; all double matting is PTI; the DP is from the Kaisercraft Bubblegum Hills Collection, and all background panels are machine stitched. The precious image I used is sweet little Milly - Just For You. She was stamped on X-Press It Blending Card and colored with Copics, adding a bit of Prisma glitter to the butterfly and some tiny Self Adhesive Pearls for the buttons on her little jean dress.

You can find additional details and a peek of the inside where I used a sentiment from the Set 10 - A5 Verses over on my BLOG.


I also want to remind you of the Summer Sale at LOTV where there is a 10% Discount on all orders until Wednesday, June 8th. So this is an ideal opportunity to pick up all of those cuties on your "I NEED THOSE" list!!!!

We hope to see you back here real soon--you don't want to miss a single SNEAKY PEEKY for sure!!!

Hugs from Jacque!

1 comment:

  1. Really really cute! What great color combo!
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete