Wednesday, 8 June 2011

Sneak Peek – Summer Days

I have a sneak peek for you today – the stamp is from Lili of the Valley June release which go on sale on 14th June.  The stamp I have used today is “Summer Days”, I just love these little ladies.  Not long to wait now :)

Bev-Rochester-LOTV-Summer-Days

 

I added lots of Glamour Dust to the flowers

Bev-Rochester-LOTV-Summer-Days2

The sentiment is also from Lili of the Valley from their Clear Additions range. 

hugs

bev-Butterfly-1-Signature-BRa

5 comments:

  1. These little girls are the cutest, really adorable card Bev.
    Hugs Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet girls...and the are colored very beautiful as usual!!!
    Hugs Mieke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh.... another adorable, adorable card!!!! I love it!!!!!!!
    Hugs,
    Teri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely adorable and gorgeous coloring like always!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, this is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete