Thursday, 9 June 2011

Sneak Peek: Milly - Flower Power

Hi Everyone! My name is Niki Estes and I'm so excited to join the Lili of the Valley Design Team! Today, I have a card to share with a sneak peek at another of the new girl stamps releasing on June 14th. This is Milly - Flower Power.

Isn't she so cute with her large flower?! I love the little frame around the image. I colored the image with copic markers and used some patterned paper from Echo Park's Springtime line. I used a sentiment from the Dreamy Days Sentiments set.


I finished off my card with lots of stitching, some baker's twine, and a couple wooden buttons that are the perfect match for my kraft cardstock.

Have a great day!

Niki

10 comments:

  1. I've always loved your fresh, clean style Niki, it's going to be awesome seeing what you do with LOTV! I love the colors you've chosen for this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new images are wonderful. Love your card it is so charming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As I commented on Nicki's blog ... she has done a fantastic job with this image! The card is darling. I will definitely be popping in on the 14th! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hiya sweetie
    this is such a lovely card
    the image is so adorable
    love the sentiment
    have a great weekend sweetie
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Niki, fabulous card, I love your style and am really looking forward to getting to know you.
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Niki, that looks great! I love that colour combination of green and lilac together with that bright sunflower. Hugs ,Frea

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow hun, this is a stunner! Looking forward to seeing much more of your work with these LOTV cuties. Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Niki..
    huuuraaaaaaa... iam so excited to see you on board too.
    I know how much you love the lili images :-)
    your work and coloring is amazing and i can not wait to see what you come up with.
    droooool... your new card is gigantic

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card, gorgeous colours and fab layout! Love the image too!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete