Sunday, 19 June 2011

Say It With Flowers

lotv6sm

Hello dear friends!!!

Boy has it been a long week for me. We are back in full swing and short of help and working 12 hour days 6 days a week. So I am a little behind here.

But today I have a card to show you I had on my desk drying last weekend and forgot about. This is Emma Say it with flowers from Lily Of The Valley ‘s new release. I know you have gotten these cuties by now and they are a dream aren’t they??

She has been colored with my copic’s and I have used some papers from Daisy D’s.

See you all soon and hope to get some more of these cuties done today to show you all week.

Thanks for stopping bye. Big Hugs to you all (((((()))))))))

lotv6

5 comments:

  1. hiya sweetie
    you work to hard hunni, so many in a week
    but you still have time to find the time to make such a gorgeous card, just amazing hunni
    have a great sunday sweetie
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card!

    Marie-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful love the image and sentiments colour used .......:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  4. Silly me didn't mean to pit sentiments l ment Flowers they are gorgeous........:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooohhhhh wwwwwoooowwww, this is really STUNNING!!! Beautiful colours both DP and the cute image. Gorgeous flower arrangements and the lace and ribbon look absolutely fantastic.
    I hope you've had a great weekend :-)

    Hugs Yolanda

    ReplyDelete