Friday, 3 June 2011

Punch It !!!

Hello dear LOTV Fans !!! I hope everyone’s ready for the weekend. We are having such a lovely day here in Indiana. The weather is perfect today. It is in the 70’s and all week we have had high’s in the 90’s so this is one perfect day here today.

Today I would like to remind you of our new challenge going on over at Lily Of The Valley Challenge Blog. We have a wonderful challenge this week (Punch It) and up for grabs is a 10 voucher from Lily Of The Valley to one lucky winner. With the latest release I am sure you all could spend that right away !!!

Today I am using New Hat isn’t she adorable????? I have colored her with my copic’s and have used some papers from Papermania. I have used lots of punches on my card from the photo corners, the flower and around the image and also used a die on the flourish.

So what are you waiting for. Head on over to Lily Of The Valley Challenge Blog and join in the fun.

lotv6-2

Thanks for stopping bye today !! Sending you all Big Hugs (((((((((())))))))

6 comments:

  1. Hi she is gorgeous. I love the punched flower so pretty. Kitty :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is darling, it all fits together so well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my... this is a fab card ! lovely papers, great colors, just fantastic !
    greetings, martina
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful. I love how the stripe paper draws your eyes to the image. The flower is perfect...lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Muy adorable y los colores me encantaron, cariños.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous image stunningly done....:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete