Wednesday, 29 June 2011

NEWS :-) you do not want to miss

Claudia_Rosa_Times_1

Here is some info about my lil’ card. I was feeling a bit better yesterday and did not want to make a huge project with lots of crazy coloring… so as always I choose my sweet and adorable Lili images. This one is called “Happy Times” and was from the recent “Here comes the boys” collection. I had picked the papers for this image a long time ago and when I saw Donalda’s fabulous sketch for the Lili of the Valley Challenge blog I knew it was time to get it colored in. However… I struggled with my embellishments…. don’t you sometimes just wish you could stick a bunch of flowers in one corner to fill it up cause it just does look empty? OH well… lets call this a very manly masculine card lol. BTW… Papers are by Minds Eye
Claudia_Rosa_Times_2

9 comments:

  1. wohohoho...cannot wait to see and order them, last years where awesome, I bought several.. lovely card made with this LOTV stamp ! Hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG this card is so amazing what a zing, it just jumps out of the page. Love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! Love the wonderful colouring and lovely papers. Whoohoo....my Birthday on 23rd July so I know where my Birthday money will be going xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Claudia. The background and the embellies are just perfect for the image.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card...I think your embellishments are jut perfect. Great use of the sketch. Looking forward to the Christmas release.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to see what comes out :)) Your card is Brilliant! a great male card xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card just love the embellishments they are so perfect .......:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like the embellishments you used on your lovely card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving us a comment, we love to read them all.
Let us know what you think of Lili of the Valley, our website, our blog, our products ...in fact anything really!