Saturday, 18 June 2011

More of the New Release!

Hello! I have a few cards to show you using the newest release from Lili of the Valley! These are seriously the most adorable stamps!! I love each and every one and I hope you do too.

Card Ingredients:
Stamps:  Lili of the Valley - Milly - Just For You
Inks:  Prisma Pencils
Paper:  Imaginesce
Tools:  MS Pine Branch Punch, Quikutz Photo Corners
Embellies:  35mm Rose Pink Trellis Roses, Blue Cherry Blossoms, 15mmYellow Open Rose, Flower Blooms, 5mm and 3mm Self Adhesive Pearls, Yellow Polkadot button all from WILD ORCHID CRAFTS!!!
 
Card Ingredients:

Stamps:  LOTV - Maisie Two Balloons
Ink:  Prisma Pencils
Paper:  Girls Paperie
Tools:  MS Pine Branch Punch, Sewing Machine, EK Success Sunburst Border Punch
Embellies:  25mm Two Tone Open Rose, Pink Sweetheart Blossoms, Pink Gypsophilia, Vintage Seam Binding, Self Adhesive Rhinestones all from WILD ORCHID CRAFTS!!!

Thank you for checkout out the Ideas To Inspire Blog!
Hugs, Dena

11 comments:

  1. these cards are fab ! lovely !
    greetings, martina
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two gorgeous cards. Love the colouring, and wee Maisie...such a little doll, love the sentiment.
    And then theres Millie, little pet holding her flower...yes they are gorgeous
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet... Love these stamps! And your cards of course!

    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards, Thanks for sharing.
    Hugs Elise

    ReplyDelete
  5. These little girls are so very very cute, love your cards. I am a bit excited at the moment I have just put in my first order with LOTV and now I just want them to be here. They have a bit of a journey to travel to Australia first. Hopefully mr postman won't take tooooo long.... Hugs Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cards are gorgeous.

    Marie-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good morning friend
    Dianet am writing from Panama and elevation. I found your blog by visiting the web I have seen very nice work for which the congratulations! .
    I dared to write because I know if you would like to exchange pictures interezada for our cards in a (digital) because here in Panama there is only one store and there are very few products. I have very little time on postcards and although I have a lot of stuff I need pictures to expand my range of posibiliadades you like to help? I'd appreciate it.

    I do not speak English but I hope I do understand
    A salute to look forward to hearing her friend
    Quesada Dianet

    my mail: parchesdeamor25@gmail.com
    EscucharLeer fonéticamente

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful cards Dena,I love the images and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Too cute, you colored them both beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohhh, they're just fabby :o)
    Love them, and the colouring is just awesome..
    Hugs Laila

    http://blog.lolapigen.dk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving us a comment, we love to read them all.
Let us know what you think of Lili of the Valley, our website, our blog, our products ...in fact anything really!