Thursday, 9 June 2011

Milly's here again!!


I have another Lili of the Valley 'sneak peek' for you  -  this is Milly - Me and my Dog - aren't they both so sweet!!


Milly and her friend are coloured with copics (listed below - whoo-hoo - I remember to list and not throw the list away - probably because I haven't cleared my mess up yet. Next job on the list as I hate it when I can't see my desk or the floor!!) The sentiment is from the Mixed Circular sentiment set, the papers are from Bearly Mine,  the flowers from Wild Orchid crafts and the leaves cut with a Crealies die. The lace is some seam binding lace my lovely friend America sent me (she really spoils me I can tell you!!)

Copics used
Hair YR02, 20, 23, 37, 79
Clothes B0000, 91, 93, 97
Dog C00, 1, 3, 6

Grass G21, 21, 24

Thanks for stopping by
hugs
Heather

12 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card! I love the blue colors.

    Marie-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a little doll! Great card.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous card love the image so sweet and great collours!!
    xx petra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another absolute stunner Heather! Luv your lo and colour combo. You gals are now teasing us too much lol! Roll on the 14th. Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo how wonderful.
    Greetings, Janja

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, Heather! I love the colors and your coloring is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A wonderful card! And the image is so cute
    hugs Line

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous card love the image and colouring is done to perfection...:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I love this colour of blue, and they are both sooooo cute. Gorgeous creation. tfs.
    Hugs Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cudowna! Prześliczna! Urocza!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card, love the colours and such a sweet image!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete