Sunday, 26 June 2011

Milly

 

Happy Sunday dear Lily Of The Valley Fans !!!!

I am so sorry I haven’t been bringing you many cards to see, my job has pretty much took over and I am off 1 day a week. But I had to get one of these cuties done today to show you all. This is Milly (Me and My Dog)

Isn’t Milly just the cutest ??? She has been colored with copic’s and the sentiment is from the Dreamy Days Sentiments from Lily Of The Valley also. You always have the perfect sentiments with there collection of sentiments that is for sure. Flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts .

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today and I so hope you all have enjoyed your weekend.

Sending you big hugs (((((((()))))))))

lotv11

6 comments:

  1. Oh what a lovely card the colours are adorable and the image is beautifully coloured too! the ribbons and roses just finish it simply is gorgeous....:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card, I really like the image used! Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. The wee dog is so cute pushing Milly.Very pretty papers and colouring.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card.

    Marie-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Обожаю штампики с этими милыми девчушками и зверюшками!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous card Donalda
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving us a comment, we love to read them all.
Let us know what you think of Lili of the Valley, our website, our blog, our products ...in fact anything really!