Monday, 6 June 2011

LOTV Colouring Masterclass - The North!

Whoop whoop for all the Northerners (well we couldn’t leave you out now could we lol)!  Following the massive success of the recent Colouring Masterclass in Kent with Jacqui and Bev, we have had a lot of interest for holding a similar event in the North (in fact several parts of the UK!).
  6a12ab696cefdffe811e3a47c0ba2177

Can you let us know if you would be interested in coming to one in the North, so that we can judge the size of venue and number of days required. To re-cap it's a full day's intensive colouring course where you can master your marker pens and colour like a professional by the end of the day. The course will either be £100 including all food and refreshments and be held at a quality Hotel or it will be a little cheaper and be held at LOTV offices! ... but this will depend on numbers.

Please email lisa@liliofthevalley.co.uk if you would like to register your interest and receive further information.

7 comments:

  1. I would love to come, I need lots of help with my colouring! West Yorks is good with me.
    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where in the North? I'm from Midlands but wouldn't mind travelling too far

    Hugs jane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently went to the one in Kent and would definitely recommend it. It is great day and well worth the money :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. West Yorks is good for me too!
    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definately. The closer to Liverpool the better :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can almost roll out of bed and into your office so Pudsey/Leeds etc for me and my friend please but not 8th to 10th July pretty please, going to be bored at the British Grand Prix that weekend!!!!!
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete