Monday, 6 June 2011

Little Lorry Bear



Hi dear all,

I would like to show you another card of me. I selected therefore the super sweet image *Little Lorry Bear* of the *It´s a Boy Thing* collection from Lili of the Valley, which you can get at the Lili of the Valley Website ... and the great thing is, there is at the moment a Summer Sale with 10% off all products until Midnight on Wednesday 8th June 2011! So, what are you waiting for ... ;o)




Stamps: Little Lorry Bear & Happy Circular Sentiments from Lili of the Valley

I wish you a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by.

Sending you hugs and smiles
Nixe-Moni

7 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card!! Adorable image and perfect giggle sentiment!! (=

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a FANTASTIC card! I can't work out what it is that I like so much, but it REALLY works for me! LOVE IT!

    Judi xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing!!! i have never seen before this one i like this Birthday card...
    Plastic Business Cards
    Plastic Card printing
    Plastic Business Cards

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card!

    Marie-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous coloring!! What a cute image and card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous card stunning colouring .........:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete