Friday, 17 June 2011

Lili of the Valley Challenge – Bring on the music

It’s Lili of the Valley Challenge day today and the theme is Bring on the Music. 

bev-rochester-lotv-milly-me-and-my-dog

OMW I am so loving the new Lili of the Valley girls stamps, I really don’t know which one to use first!  Each one is my new favourite although I think Milly Me and My Dog that I have used today is my absolute favourite.  How cute is that ponytail??

Colouring was done with the usual Copics and pencils and the sky was done with Stampin Up Soft Sky ink (I had already coloured one and did the sky with Tumbled Glass and it was way too dark so had to start over).

Colours used:
Skin: E21, E00, E000, R20, R30
Hair: E29, E31, E50
Clothes: R81, RV00, RV000
Doggy: C3, C1, C00
Grass: YG67, YG63, GY61, G20
Swing: E29 E23, E50, and rope E35, E30

bev-rochester-lotv-milly-me-and-my-dog2 

Stamps: Milly me and my dog, sentiment and tag Clear Additions all from Lili of the Valley
Embellies: 25mm tea rose, 20mm roses, 15mm roses, 10mm roses, metal embellishments, pearls, button all from Wild Orchid Crafts.
Very fine cotton lace edging and 6mm ribbon from The Ribbon Girl 
Tools etc: Cheesecloth, gesso, stickles, MS Frond punch, Nesties, sewing machine

hugs

bev-Butterfly-1-Signature-BRa

3 comments:

  1. Hi Bev
    A gorgeous card just got this stamp,thankyou for the inspiration,
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bev, another great creation love the image and colouring so beautifully done such an inspiration........:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving us a comment, we love to read them all.
Let us know what you think of Lili of the Valley, our website, our blog, our products ...in fact anything really!