Monday, 13 June 2011

Just for You on Your Special Day

Have you been enjoying all the sneak peeks so far? The new images are just adorable and all of my fellow designers have really outdone themselves with all of their beautiful cards, haven't they? There isn't much time left before you'll be able to pick up some of these cuties for yourself! I don't think I could pick a favorite image from the release, but this little cutie definitely ranks up there. This adorable new image is called Doggie Delight.


Isn't it such a cute image?! (You can click on the photos to enlarge them.) I colored my image with copic markers and used some patterned papers from October Afternoon's Modern Homemaker paper pad. After stitching my patterned papers to red cardstock mats, I added some red stitched ribbon. I used a sentiment from the For You Circular Sentiments set and stitched some buttons in place before adhering my layers. I added the sentiment and image with foam adhesive.

I used these copic marker colors to color my image:
skin: E00, E21
hair: E33, E35, E37
hat: W1, W3, W5
clothes: R21, R22, R24, R27, R46, R89
shoes: N5, N7, N9
cupcake: Y32, Y35, BG10, BG11, BG13, R27, YR15
doggie: E33, E35, E37, W3, W5, W7, R24, R27, R46, R89
floor: E31
background: YR30

Enjoy the rest of the sneak peeks and have a great week!

Niki

4 comments:

  1. Oooohhh what a cute image!! Beautiful coloured too. Love the papers they are yummie :). Great job with all the stitching!!!
    Hugs Yolanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww.... Niki sooo cute.
    i love how you have colored the image!
    fabulous layout!
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooo sweet! Anything with a puppy on it wins my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooooo cute! Wonderful colours!

    ReplyDelete