Monday, 20 June 2011


Here's a quick card using one of the new Lili of the Valley girls, this one is Maisie with Two Balloons .


I've decided she's off to a birthday party and given her sparkly balloons and a sparkly dress, I stamped, coloured and cut out her dress twice sticking one on top of the other to give a little dimension. The corners are cut with a Nellie Snellon die and I've created the sentiment with one of the new Mixed Circular SentimentsIt really didn't suit flowers so I cut an extra couple of balloons and added a flower charm.


Copics used
Dress, bow and 2 balloons B0000, B00, B
The other two balloons G00, G20, G21
Hair  E31, E70, 71, 72

Here is another one I forgot to upload last week - ooops!!!

  
The papers I've used are the Kraft, Lily Kate and Eva. My image is one of the new
 Lili of the Valley summer girls and this one is Emma on Swing, so adorable to colour!! The sentiment is one of the original Lili of the Valley ones.The flowers are mainly Wild Orchid crafts with a few from my stash along with the ribbon which is also from stash.

I hope you've all got your new stamps now and are enjoying them.

love
Heather xx

4 comments:

  1. Both cards are absolutley stunning love the images used and coloured to perfection.:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe these cards are beautiful. Love both of them very much! Love your colors and coloring, well everything :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are awesome. Gorgeous colors and adorable images.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful card! The image is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving us a comment, we love to read them all.
Let us know what you think of Lili of the Valley, our website, our blog, our products ...in fact anything really!