Sunday, 5 June 2011

Gone Fishing

This weeks challenge on Lili of the Valley challenge is to use Die Cuts or Punches.  And can you believe I didn’t use a single punch on this card lol.  I got so carried away with creating the sky background and colouring the image (Gone Fishing) I forgot about the punches but so had to resort to last minute die cuts. 

I will be doing a video this week on how I did the sky for this card and follow that up with the colouring .

bev-rochester-lotv-fishing-boy

Die watch die cut, isn’t it just fab for mens cards!

bev-rochester-lotv-fishing-boy3

I was digging though one of my button jars for some fishing themed buttons and found this cut little fishing rod, which was perfect as I don't think I could have crammed much more on the card without covering all the paper lol.

bev-rochester-lotv-fishing-boy1

 

 

hugs

bev-Butterfly-1-Signature-BRa

6 comments:

  1. Very nice colouring, I also love all the sentiments you used.

    Regards,
    An

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Bev,love the sky,can`t wait for your tutorial.The image is so cute coloured beautifully too,as always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a pretty card you've got there ! lovely coloring,
    greetings, martina
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Gorgeous embellishments very clever design and perfect for this delighful stamp ! Kitty :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Fantastic image and a great man card too! love the colouring and embellishments used, really is super..........:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete