Wednesday, 8 June 2011

Another Sneak Peak

lotv1sm

Hello dear Lily Of The Valley Fans !!!

These images are to die for !! You are going to have to have them all !! I am not joking. So get ready to fill your carts up on the 14th of June, for when you see them I am telling you you’ll have to have them all.

Today I am showing you Emma, Rose Garden !! Oh isn’t she precious ???  I colored her with my copic’s and I added some glamour dust in spots on the flowers. I  used some dies from My Favorite Things. And these beautiful flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts. The leaf punch is from Nellie Snellen.

I so hope you have enjoyed my little sneak peak here and watch for the rest of the Design Team’s beautiful projects with these soon to be released images.

And don’t forget Lily Of The Valley is having a 10% discount until Wednesday at Midnight

Sending you Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))

lotv1

1 comment:

  1. Donalda....this is soooooo cute. I love the pink and you have colored her to perfection. Love the DP it is so pretty. I can't wait to see all the new stamps....from the sneak peaks it looks like they will all be fantastic! hugs...patty

    ReplyDelete