Monday, 13 June 2011

15 hours to GO !!!!!!

IMG_0367a

Only 15 hours to go now until you can own your very own Milly, Maisie and Emma stamps, they will be available on the Lili of the Valley website from Midnight tonight.  This is Little Maisie “Sitting Pretty”.  Each time I use one of these images I think it is my favourite but when it comes down to it they are all my favourites.

IMG_0367

Dodgy picture again I am afarid, its those dreaded reds.  I coloured the Summer Girls collection ages ago as they were to be used for advertising and I forget which reds I used so sorry.

The Magnolia paper is just perfect for this image and I have also tucked 2 Doo Hickey swirls behind the image. 

IMG_0369

I used Stickles on her ribbon and outlined the copic colouring with a dark brown pencil to give it a bit of umph!!

IMG_0370

I used the small heart from the Lili of Valley Clear Additions stamp sheet “Cute as a Button” to stamp onto some matching backing paper, the cut out the heart, glittered the edges and added some gorgeous lace from The Ribbon Girl around the edge.  The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.

Have a lovely week

Hugs

Jacqui xxx

4 comments:

  1. Ooooo yipeee, counting down rofl!! Gorgeous card as always Jacs. Thanks for sharing. Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. very very very beautiful card! So many details!!! I am in raptures with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. O my this is so adorable
    Love the little heart in the corner
    And the stamps ofcourse Amazingly CUTE!!

    Hugs
    Sonja

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jacqui, this is so cute! I love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete