Friday, 6 May 2011

Zuki

lotv6sm

 

Good day dear friends.

I would like to show you another sneak peak of these adorable It’s a Boy Thing from Lily Of The Valley. Just so precious !!

This image is called Karate Kid. I just love this little cutie. I have colored him with my copics and have used papers from BG.

I used some scrabble blocks for the wording ZUKI which means Punch. My granddaughter takes Karate so she told me to use that word lol

I used the ticket punch from SU and added some brads and spacers and used some ric rac and a Spellbinder die to cut the image out.

Not much longer to wait Lily Of The Valley fans!!! Getting close.

lotv6

4 comments:

  1. this is one fantastic card ! great image, lovely coloring,
    greetings, martina
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a beautiful card.

    Marie-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous card..I love the papers, and details.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see this full release! This image is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete