Tuesday, 17 May 2011



Good day dear friends and Happy Monday !! I hope everyone’s week has started off to a good start.

I have another one of these cute adorable bears from the new release of It’s A Boy Thing from  Lily Of The Valley to show you today.

He is called Football Shirt Bear !!! He’s so handsome isn’t he??
I have colored him with my copic’s and the sentiment is also from Lily Of The Valley from there Clear additions collection.

Papers are from DCWV and I used a punch from SU as my border. The star brads were from my stash.

Thank so much for stopping bye and I do hope you click on over to Lily Of The Valley and get your new stamps before there gone. I know you all know how fast these sell out.

Sending you big hugs (((((((()))))))))



  1. Oh, this is the sweetest card. I love the image and the sentiment! Your coloring is beautiful and your layout with such wonderful layers of color and texture! Fantastic!

  2. Very, very pretty card, great colouring!

  3. I adore this little bear, and your backing papers work beautifully together, a very stylish card.

  4. Simply perfect! Great image (you've just gotta love James) and colouring, stunning papers and sentiment. Magical hun. Sxx

  5. Awesome card! Gorgeous coloring.