Saturday, 7 May 2011

Where is this AEROPLANE going today????

Tick...tick....tick...the time is clicking away and it won't be long now for these little It's a Boy Thing Collection darlings to be available to come into your home to play!!! The 16 new Boys/Bears sweeties will be available in just a few more days....tap...tap...tap!!! The magic release time is Wednesday, May 11, at midnight UK time!!! Woooohooooo!! Every single one of these amazing stamps gives you a glimpse into the imaginations and playfulness of these precious little boys!!



I have used the AEROPLANE cutie and I can just imagine how this little one is thinking about all of the world adventures he can have on that homemade airplane!!! I used Bazzil for the base and all double matting, the DP is from the Pack Your Bags Collection by Kaisercraft, and all background and image panels are machine stitched. The image was colored with Copics. For the midground I used a LOTV Grunge Postcard, a Trip Highlights journaling card, and a ticket to ANYWHERE--all held with a little nickel clip. For the horizontal I used a bit of gray twill with a nickel ribbon slide. The sentiment is from the wonderful LOTV Circular Mixed Sentiments Set. And finally to finish the front I used a WANDER token and a nickel cornerpiece. Makes you want to fly away for parts unknown!!!!

Thank for dropping by and we hope to see you often here! Sending a big hug your way from Jacque!

4 comments:

  1. hiya sweetie
    this card is so perfect for a boy
    i just love how you'll made it hunni
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Wow!!!! Can't wait to see them all together...................... just wish I was seeing them all in my drawer...lol
    Great card love the layout and colours together xx Mau

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this card is awesome! What a wonderful image and the embellishments are great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow, this is just the SWEETEST little card! I can see I'll be sending another order across the ocean!! I just love what you've done with this image - and the little elements, the colours, piercing - it's beautiful!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete