Tuesday, 3 May 2011

Two for Fathers Day

 

Another two cards using the new Boy Oh Boy release for you, you have seen the image rom the first card already and I did say I would post the whole card on here but forgot!!! so here it is:

 

SP1

 

This Image is called “Armchair Bear”, the Fathers Day Sentiment is from the Lili of the Valley  “Happy”  Circular Sentiments and the grunge ticket tucked behind is also from the Clear Additions Range  .

 

My Second card is also a Fathers Day Card and this one is Called “Happy Times”,

 

SP5

 

More sneaks tomorrow.

Hugs

Jacqui xx

6 comments:

  1. Both cards are lovely can't go wrong with lily of the valley stamps so colourful too!! Great idea for Fathers day!..........:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of these new images are fabulous! I just love the cards too :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards, love the new stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable cards, Jacqui! I love the new images!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh! Can't wait to get my hands on some of these fab new stamps! Great Cards.

    Judi x

    ReplyDelete