Thursday, 5 May 2011

Time to Play !!

Yelp, I am back with another sneak peak !!! I just can’t get enough of coloring these cute little boys from It’s A Boy Thing from Lily Of The Valley .  And you all are going to be that way once you get your hands on them!!

Today I am showing you Land Ahoy !!! He is having himself a ball isn’t he??

I have colored my image with Copic’s and papers are from BG. The sentiment is also from Lily Of The Valley.  I used some SU ribbon and an anchor charm I had in my stash. I adhered some rhinestones in a couple of the corners. The border punch I have used is from Fiskars.

Each day that goes by is closer to the release date so get ready. I know you are going to have to have them.

lotvalley2

2 comments:

  1. Very sweet. I do also know that I need them... LoL
    Adorable CAS card.
    Love n hugs
    marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gread card!

    Marie-Anne

    ReplyDelete