Tuesday, 10 May 2011

Sneak Peek - Little Lorry Bear

Just one more day to go before the Lili of the Valley's new RELEASE...Wooohooo!!!
I'll guess you've peeked at all the fabolous Sneak Peeks from the DT lately, and today I'm finally able to show you a card that I made :)
I don't think you've seen any of my DT fairy-friends using this image, but if you did, I'll bet you can handle it once more :)
This cute fellow is called "Little Lorry Bear", and he's so charming is in his self-made "caddilac", I think :)



The sentiment on the front of the box-car is from an image (with texts) from the latest Animal Collection,
called "Messy Messages".
Just perfect for this image, dont you think?

Remember - the whole LOTV collection of "It's A Boy Thing" will be available at the store TOMORROW!!!
Thanks for peeking - see you tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely card.Love the new imagesand the embellishments and papers are great.Not long until they're released.Thanks for sharing Lena.Love Debbie Johnsx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little bear, so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable! Beautiful coloring and such a cute image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is really beautiful! It's a super cute image, and you've coloured it gorgeously! I love the tones of brown/ grey you've used on the bear and his box car. Really sweet!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete