Saturday, 7 May 2011

Pirate Bear



Hi dear all,

I have another sneak peek for all the Lili of the Valley friends ... I selected this time the image *Pirate Bear* from the new boys collection. I just love little pirates and so I had to use again a pirate image, just because this little bear is so super cute ;o)



Stamp: Pirate Bear/Lili of the Valley
Sentiment: Happy Circular Sentiments/Lili of the Valley 
Medium: Prismacolor Pencil & White Spirit

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend.

Hugs
Nixe-Moni

5 comments:

  1. WOW! What a great card - love it!

    Judi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fantastic card ! lovely colors, great coloring !!! love it !
    greetings, martina
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait for the release of this new stamp! I love the wat you've used my favourite colour purple!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow this is fab......loving these new cuties!

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful! I love it! The purple and black are really striking. I LOVE how you've coloured the bear and his hat!!

    ReplyDelete