Monday, 2 May 2011

LOTV Sneak Peek – Little Astronaut

How many little lads want to take a trip in a space rocket (and how many not so little lol).  Today’s sneak peek is another from the Boys release being launched on 11 May – this one is Astronaut.

lotv-astronaut

To get the journaling piece behind the image I stamped out the rectangle journal stamp from the Cute as a Button Clear Additions set, then I stamped out individual words from the Words for Tickets s.et, I also stamped “Happy” and “For You” from the set on tags from the Set 14 – A5 Tags Sheet.

Enjoy the rest of the day, I am off to sit out in the sun :)

hugs

bev-Butterfly-1-Signature-BRa

2 comments:

  1. Very sweet! So many useful stamps in this collection when you have tons of boys around you, just like me!
    Adorable!
    xxMarie

    ReplyDelete