Saturday, 28 May 2011

Little Karate Kid IS a Star!!!!


I would like to share with you a card that is perhaps one of the most difficult I have ever made although for many of you, you will think that it is easy as can be!!!! It is always so very difficult for me to make masculine cards but the Latest Release at LOTV-One for the Boys makes it so much easier AND so much fun! The base and all matting is Bazzill and the DP is all from the MME Lime Twist-Fly A Kite Collection. Gosh such bright and vivid colors are so fun!!! All of the background panels are machine stitched. The cute, cute, cute image I used is LOTV Karate Kid from the Latest Collection of One for the Boys!!! This cutie was stamped on Cryogen White and colored with Copics. This little green belt darlin' was emphasized in the Karate Belt tie with a horizontal of emerald green satin. For additional embellishments I used a couple of star buttons and the sentiment is computer generated with Chinese Takeaway font and placed on double Concentric Stars Nesties. The image was cut with Square Nesties and turned on its end. And SHUCKS in the picture his face looks smudged and dirty but I can't see it at all in real life...lol...Cameras and computers drive me NUTZ!!!!!

Thanks for dropping by and we would love to see you here at Ideas for Inspiration often! Enjoy your day!! Hugs from Jacque!

3 comments:

  1. So gorgeous card Jacque,I love the image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just fabulous hun - love how you've used the papers. Perhaps I should stick to doing male cards - very few embellies suits me fine, lol! This one's a little cracker. Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card love the image and nicely coloured this reminds me of when my children were young and the boys went to Karate only difference was the belt, they both got black belts at an early age one being 10yrs and l know of younger ones such a good sport...........really is a gorgeous card love the background papers, stars and ribbons great male card...........:) Sandra H XX

    ReplyDelete