Tuesday, 3 May 2011

Land Ahoy!

Hi dear Lili of the Valley friends,

here is another sneak peek for you ... I selected the super cute stamp *Land Ahoy* from the new Lili of the Valley Boy collection. I just love this sweet image and I think it´s a perfectly stamp for little boys :o) I`m sure you will love all the new stamps, which will be available on Mai 11th.




Thanks for swinging by and have a wonderful day.

Hugs
Nixe-Moni



Stamp: Land Ahoy/Lili of the Valley
Sentiment: Mixed Circular Sentiments/Lili of the Valley & Kimmie´s Pirate Sentiments
Medium: Prismacolor Pencil & White Spirit

10 comments:

  1. Oh boy, these new images just rocks. They´re sooooo darned cute, that I´m afraid, we´ll have to get all of them, as it´s completely impossible to chose one from another of these cuties he he he. Your card is soooo awesome and your coloring so perffect. I just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT card! Love these new images.

    Judi xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, really good fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG this is way to cute!! I'll be buying this for sure!!! HUgs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Works great, creative images that funny,,

    Uhooi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Supercute! This one too, definitly need an extra job. The other one cuter than the first, all the time... :)
    xxMarie

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great card! I love the new images.

    Marie-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so sweet, love the image, nice card!!
    Bye Mascha

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is the most brilliant card, I think the colours are just perfect, well done!

    ReplyDelete