Tuesday, 10 May 2011

Karate Kid

Karate1a

The wait for the release of these stunning new Lili of the Valley Boy images is nearly over you will be able to purchase these on the website from Midnight tonight.  The comments we have received about this release just shows us how much you want images for the Boys, I think these will all fly off the website.

karate2

This image is called Karate Kid (what else), and I for one absolutely adore him, its a very plain card for me, but the image speaks for itself.  I have used Magnolia papers on here and ribbon from my stash, had it so long cannot remember where it is from!!!  The sentiment is from the Lili of the Valley  “Happy” sentiment sheet.
karate3
Copics used to colour this image:
Suit: C2, C1, Coo, R05, R02
Socks: E43 E41, E40
Hair: E17, E15, E13, E11
Face: E02, E01, E00, E000
Hugs
Jacqui xxx

2 comments: