Sunday, 1 May 2011

It's the Cricket Season!! (sneak peek)

Here is a  sneak peek of one of the new 'It's a Boy Thing' range that are due out on the 11th May and there are some absolutely fabulous images I can tell you!!

Lili of the Valley are generously sponsoring Copic Creation this time so I couldn't resist combining my DT card with one of the new images. The theme at the challenge is cloudy skies - hence the probably excess of clouds.
The image is called CRICKET, coloured in Copics, the papers are Basic Grey's Marjoleine, the stars cut with and MFT die amd the picket fences with a Magnolia die.
I've used one of the Additions sentiments and all else is from my stash.

Copics used-
Sky - B0000, B00, B02, C0 & C01
Top - Y0000, Y11 & E30
Trousers - G20, 21, 24 & 28
Hair - Y0000, E40, 41, 44, 47 plus a little E31 to give it a reddish tint
Pads and Boots - C0, C1, C2 & C4

I hope you're all having a great weekend and the weather is being kind - with less clouds in 
the sky than I have in my image!!

3 comments:

  1. He's so gorgeous heather and I love your clouds, and wonderful colouring.Fabulous images I have been seeing.Love all your details...the fence is great.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card - love the image, and your colouring and clouds are amazing.
    Love, Andrea xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fab image and fab card, looks like I will need to go shopping on the 11th lol!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete