Saturday, 21 May 2011

It’s a Boy Thing

Hello dear Lily Of The Valley Fans. How is everyone doing today?? Enjoying your weekend I hope.

I wanted to show you a couple cards I made the other day that I forgot to post on here. I have used this adorable Astronaut from the new release of It’s A Boy Thing. This cutie has been colored with my copic’s. and I have used some papers from SU. The tickets are also from Lily Of The Valley from the Clear additions collection  called Grunge Tickets. Folks these Clear Additions is a must have I am telling you!!! I have used a fiskars border punch of Stars and I also used the Stars from a sizzix die.

lotv1

Next up I have Happy Times here. What a perfect image for Father’s Day coming up. Also colored with my copics and I have used the sentiment from the Calendar Collection.

lotv2

I do hope you all enjoy the weekend and I hope you have a wonderful time using these cuties. Hey pop me an email so I can see your lovely cards you have made. I would so love to come and visit to see them.
Sending you all Big Hugs ((((((()))))))

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving us a comment, we love to read them all.
Let us know what you think of Lili of the Valley, our website, our blog, our products ...in fact anything really!