Wednesday, 18 May 2011

It´s A Boy Thing ... Cheers Bear

 


Hi dear Lili of the Valley friends,

today I would like to show you another card of me. I´ve made this time a tag card, because I totally love this kind of card and I selected therefore the sweet image *Cheers Bear* of the brand new collection *It´s a Boy Thing* from Lili of the Valley.
 
I also used some fab sentiments and additions clear stamps from Lili of the Valley, thought they are just great for the inside of my card.



card opened




 Medium: Prismacolor Pencil & White Spirit

I wish you a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by.

Sending you hugs and smiles

9 comments:

  1. OMGosh this is just gorgeous! all the embellishments are just fab ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow this is adorable, everything about it is perfect.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful card. Very creative!
    Hugs, Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is beautiful!
    love teen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantastic one.

    Marie-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Just love the stitching!! And such a cute stamp!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. This Tag Card is beyond fabulous.... Love it, love it, love it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving us a comment, we love to read them all.
Let us know what you think of Lili of the Valley, our website, our blog, our products ...in fact anything really!