Tuesday, 17 May 2011

Have Fun !

lotvsm

Good day dear Lily Of The Valley Fans !!! I trust you all are doing well.

I just can’t get enough of coloring these new stamps they are just so adorable. So today I have  Mini Bear to show you. My sentiment is also from Lily Of The Valley in the Clear Additions Collection

I have colored my image with my copic’s and used some ribbon from SU.  My papers are from K&Co.

My washer I have under the brad says Adventure on it but I can’t get a good picture for you to be able to read it. Sorry !!!

So glad you dropped bye today and once again Click on over to Lily Of The Valley and get your new stamps. I am telling you they are WONDERFUL as always.

Big hugs to you (((((((((((()))))))))

lotv

7 comments:

  1. wauw what a stunning card!!!!
    xpetra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi exquisite creation the car in yellow is so cool . Kitty :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card.

    Marie-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a stunning creation, would never have thought of colouring the bear like this, he looks amazing and so different.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully painted and the work done. Very nice stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great image great for men stunning and effective :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving us a comment, we love to read them all.
Let us know what you think of Lili of the Valley, our website, our blog, our products ...in fact anything really!