Monday, 23 May 2011

Happy Day from the Bouquet Fairy!!!

Happy day to everyone! I hope you have had a wonderful weekend and are prepared for an even better week!



I would like to show you a peek at a card I made for the Wild Orchid Challenge this week and hope it will inspire you to use so many of the darling LOTV stamps.

I used Bazzill for the base and all double matting and all background panels are machine stitched. The DP is from The Paper Studio's Mirabelle paper kit. I just love the multi-colored Toile de Jouy paper!! The darling image I used is LOTV Fairies-Bouquet which I stamped on XPress It Blending Card and colored with Copics, adding MS Florentine Gold glitter to her crown, Prisma Glitter to her wings, and Stickles and Liquid Pearls to the bouquet. She was cut out with triple Nesties and the image panel was dry embossed with the Nesties. For the vertical I used LOTV Clear Additions-Vintage Backgrounds heat embossed with Adirondack Cranberry EP onto a faint gingham check from the DP collection. For the right corners I used WOC Gold Filigree Corners and embellished them with WOC Self-Adhesive Pearls. I also added the same pearls to soften other corners and to give some definition to the left side of the card. For the horizontal I used an olive organza ribbon with a Webster's Pages Sparkler added to the bow. All of the floral treatment is from Wild Orchid Crafts.



For the first panel on the inside I used more of the heat embossed gingham paper and more olive organza ribbon and bows for the horizontal. I also heat embossed the lovely LOTV sentiment from the LOTV Set 10 - A5 Verses. For the second panel I used a pre-cut floral escutcheon shape topped by dry embossed triple round Nesties for the jotting spot. For a touch of dimension I also added additional WOC Self-Adhesive Pearls as well as another organza bow.

Thank you so much for dropping by LOTV Ideas to Inspire and we hope you will come by often!! We would love to have you check out all of the amazing creations of the DT. Have a marvelous week and until tomorrow I send big hugs!! Jacque

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jacque, what a lovely classic looking card! It reminds me of this oldfashioned wallpaper with velvet on. HUgs, Frea

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving us a comment, we love to read them all.
Let us know what you think of Lili of the Valley, our website, our blog, our products ...in fact anything really!