Monday, 2 May 2011

Guitar Player Sneak Peek!

Here's another one!! OH HOW CUTE HUH???? Perfect for those little boys, and big boys too!  This image is called "GUITAR PLAYER"  and as mentioned before, will be available on May 11th. 

This little stamp would make a perfect addition to a scrapbook page for my son.  All his days of guitar playing fit perfectly with this little guy.
Eeek! I can't wait to show you a few more! They are all so sweet!

Thanks for checking out the Ideas To Inspire Blog, keep on checking those, because we have several more stamps from this new collection to show you!

Hugs, Dena

11 comments:

  1. This is just soooo cute, and I agree it´ll be perfect for a little boy, and I´m sure, it´ll fit on a lot of them. Your coloring is just awesome and the entire card looks amazing. A really wonderful job done here, that´s for sure. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful.I am loving all these new stamps.
    Kathleen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, WOW! What a BRILLIANT image! And as always a FAB card too!

    Hugs

    Judi x

    ReplyDelete
  4. How could you have a fav with so many wonderful images love this too

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful. Like the stamps are wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my! Such a little cutie! I need to get an extra job so I can buy them all!
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gosh I'm loving these newest stamps.... They will be great for my grandsons! TFS..... Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cutest guitar player ewa! Such a wonderful card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Wow he does rock what a cool stamp !! Kitty :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh...I loved it!!!So marvelous!!!
    Marlei

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Dena. Brilliant card! Love the colours you have chosen and the colouring of this adorable image is fabulous.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete