Monday, 9 May 2011

Garden of Wishes

Happy Monday to everyone! I hope you have had a marvelous weekend and are beginning a great week! I don't have a Sneaky Peek for you today but I would like to remind you that the hours are clicking away and soon you will be able to have your fingers on those little cute boys and bears from the It's A Boy Thing Collection!! The magic appointed hour will be May 11 at midnight UK time!!

I would like to show you an easel card and matching gift box I made using the lovely Garden of Wishes:



She was colored with Copics, adding a touch of Prisma Glitter for sparkles. The DP is from the Tilda Angel Love Paper Stack. All embellishments are from Wild Orchid Crafts: Roses, Organza Ribbon, Pins, Guipure Lace, and Pearls.

Thank you so much for dropping by today and get your ordering shoes ready!!! Hugs from Jacque!

2 comments:

  1. Hello girl!!! It's been a while since I have visited...your card is perfectly stunning and such an inspiration too! I am loving these LOTV stamps..and of course, you created a splended card! Hope you and yours are doing well...TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Lovely, Such a sweetand elegant card and gift box.
    hugs
    doreen

    ReplyDelete