Monday, 23 May 2011

A Fantastic Weekend

Well our first Lili of the Valley Masterclass was held at Ashford this weekend, and was an outstanding success, the  resulting coloured images everyone produced were testiment to how hard we worked them all.  I think everyone went home happy and with lots of confidence that they would be able to colour any image.  We had a great group of people on both days and at the end of each day I saw lots of e-mail address being exchanged  so as well as learning new colouring techniques lots of new friendships were formed.  Thank you everyone who attend on Saturday and Sunday we were a brilliant bunch.

Here are a few Pictures that were taken on Saturday, I dropped my camera Saturday evening while trying to photograph a card (I killed it I am afraid), so todays Piccies are just from Saturday during the week we will be showing pictures from Sunday taken by Laila.  Once we have all the photos we will upload them to the Lil of the Valley facebook page.

IMG_0271

IMG_0273

IMG_0276

All in a mornings work

IMG_0279

IMG_0281

IMG_0282

IMG_0283

IMG_0284

IMG_0286

IMG_0287

IMG_0289

This was just the first session on Saturday Morning, in the afternoon we coloured “Love Grows” and the last session everyone had the choice of colouring Rosie Posy of making a stunning card designed by Bev.  I will not show you the card here as I am sure the girls will be posting there finished creation on their blogs


Hugs Jacqui x

8 comments:

  1. I had a fantastic time on Saturday and met some amazing people! You & Bev did such a brilliant job and I would thorougly recommend that people attend the next one as I got a lot from it. Thank you!
    Sarah xx :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like a fantastic weekend, Jacqui! Are you still planning the same event at a Northern venue?
    Diane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jacqui, it was a fabulous Saturday and I agree everyone was such a friendly bunch. You and Bev are so talented and I leant so much from the day. Please do it again! Thanks again,
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jacqui, it was a brilliant day! Thank you so much for all your hard work and that of Bev as well. I learnt some great techniques which will certainly help with my colouring and it was fun to meet new people and hopefully continue the friendship via our blogs! Can't wait for the next one!! Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya Jacqui!
    I had an amazing day and learnt loads. It was sooooo much fun and it was great to make some new friends aswell as putting names to (blogging!) faces. You and Bev are the masters, huge thank you's to both of you for sharing your techniques with us :o))
    Hugs,
    Cazza
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please do one near Spalding - it looks such fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jacqui, Thank you so much for all the hard work that you, Bev and the LOTV team put in to make it such a fantastic day for us all!

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jacqui, I had such a fun day and you and Bev did such a wonderful job. Lailla and Lisa and who all helped thank you too. Hope to do another advanced tuition with the two of you again you were such brilliant tutors I certainly came away more knowledgeable about copics. Thank you again JO.xxx

    ReplyDelete