Sunday, 29 May 2011

Cheers Everyone.......


Another of the 'Here come the Boys' images I think is fantastic for Fathers' Day


This little chap is called Cheers Bear and is coloured in the usual Copics. I've done and off center gate fold card and punched the corners - I've seen this on the amazingly talented Anita's blog and think it finished the corners so perfectly.
The stars are cut with a DieNamics die, the swirls with Magnolia and the sentiment is one of the Lili of the Valley sentiments ones.


I've put a pocket on the inside of the card which can hold a tag and/or gift token and used one of the   Additions Bows to finish off the top of the pocket. I did mean to put a pearl or diamonte into the center of the bow, but sadly, memory not being what it used to..........


Hope you've all had a great weekend and thanks for stopping by.......
Heather xx

6 comments:

  1. I really love your card! The corners are such a great addition to a gatefold... I think I'm going to use this idea for a wedding card... Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is so sweet!

    Hugs
    Thea

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOUW what a gorgeous card hun. I just love everything about it, and the colors are just my favorit, which just make it even nicer he he he. It´s sooo amazing and sooo beautiful. Hreat work hun, soo well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous fold card. I love the corners, great colours too.Love the deep blue, and that sweet image, coloured to perfection.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my .... what a great card !!love your coloring, it's just fab !!
    greetings, martina
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow what a great card...such a good idea with the corners and I love those clear additions got mine at harrogate! could you tell me what the backing paper is? take care Margaret

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving us a comment, we love to read them all.
Let us know what you think of Lili of the Valley, our website, our blog, our products ...in fact anything really!