Sunday, 8 May 2011

Believe in Magic

magicsm


Happy Mother’s Day to all of you Mother’s out there. I hope you have a wonderful day today and get spoiled very much.


Today I would like to show you another sneak peak from Lily Of The Valley. You have three more days to wait till these cuties come out and you can fill your carts up with them.


Today I am showing you Abracadabra!!! Oh let the Magic begin.


He has been colored with my copic’s and I have used some papers from BoBunny. Just love the colors of these papers. I have used a sentiment from Lily Of The Valley also and used a SU scallop punch on it. I used some photo hangers from Close to my Heart and some ribbon from SU. I added some spacers in the corner of my card.


Well again have a wonderful Mother’s Day and don’t forget to click over at Lily Of The Valley tomorrow to fill your shopping carts up. You are going to have to have all of these cuties.


magic

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Donalada, a real cutie
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh hun, this is just fabulous - loving the warm, earthy colours. Am counting down the hours now to Wednesday, just don't tell my bank manager! Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is totally adorable, what a fab little man he is.
    Don't think its mothers day here!!!! ...lol we have had it already, but Happy Mothers day to those who are having it today, after all Every day should be mothers day xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card!

    Marie-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just can't wait!!! Stumbled across this site after seeing an article in the "Quick Cards" magazine March 2011. Love all the designs I've seen. What makes me especially happy is that I see you will post to South Africa! :0) I'll be placing my first order on the 11th!! Cannot wait :0)

    ReplyDelete