Saturday, 23 April 2011

Wishing you Happiness




Hi dear all,

what do you think about this cute image?? ... it´s called *Lucky Cats* of the last Spring Collection 2011 and I think these little cats are just so sweet :o) I also selected some great papers of the Granola Collection from Basic Grey, thought it fits really well together.



Stamps: Lucky Cats/Lili of the Valley
Sentiment: For You Circular Sentiments/Lili of the Valley

Thanks for swinging by and I wish you all a very Happy Easter and a wonderful time :o)

Hugs
Nixe-Moni

8 comments:

  1. What a darling card- I love the stitching and the coloring is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a gorgeous card and I love the image.

    Marie-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore cats they can be so funny, this image though is lovely to use on a card and the colouring is good too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaawww this is gorgeous, adore this image and you've coloured it so beautifully :)
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is such a cute card and image. I love the pink cheeks on the kittens, they look as though they could really get up to mischief with that horseshoe..in fact what happened to the horse ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW what a gorgeous card. The image is adorable and beautiful coloured, great papers!
    Happy Easter to you too!!
    Hugs Yolanda

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is one of my favorite stamps, such cute cats...I'm in love with it. Great card you've maid ! Hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous card Moni.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving us a comment, we love to read them all.
Let us know what you think of Lili of the Valley, our website, our blog, our products ...in fact anything really!